Summer Symposium in Real Analysis XXXX
"The Sarajevo - Several Peoples - Single Dream Symposium"
Alica Miller received her Ph.D. from the Michigan State University in 2001. After that she spent three years as a VIGRE Research Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and then one year as a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of California, Irvine. Since 2005 she has been at University of Louisville, where she is currently an Associate Professor. Her main research interests are in Topological Dynamics and she is currently investigating semiflows with arbitrary acting topological semigroups, for which she was recently awarded a 3 year NSF research grant.
- "Syndetic sensitivity in semiflows'' (with C.~Money), Topology and its Applications, 2016.
- "Envelopes of syndetic subsemigroups of the acting topological semigroup in a semiflow,'' Topology and its Applications, 2011.
- "Duality between global sections and suspensions,'' Sarajevo Journal of Mathematics, 2008.
- "Minimality of some group-extension-type flows in terms of eigenvalues,'' Dynamical Systems, 2008.
- "Characterizations of regular almost periodicity in compact minimal abelian flows'' (with J.~ Rosenblatt), Transactions of the AMS, 2004.