Biomedical Studies Concentration
Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- breadth and depth of knowledge about health care careers.
- knowledge of the academic, personal, and ethical aspects of health care, and of the relationships among these aspects.
- critical evaluation of their own fit with specific health care fields based on values, interests, skills, and abilities
- practical preparation for pursuing employment or graduate education in specific health care fields.
- dissemination of their work in the concentration with a senior capstone requirement.