Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- the ability to understand and write mathematical proofs.
- the ability to use appropriate technology to assist in the learning and investigation of mathematics.
- appreciation of mathematics as a creative endeavor.
- the ability to use mathematics as a tool that can be used to solve problems in disciplinary and interdisciplinary settings.
- the ability to effectively communicate mathematics and other quantitative ideas in written and oral forms.