Management Studies Concentration
Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- an understanding of the major functional disciplines: management, marketing, finance, and accounting.
- competency in business writing and presentation skills.
- an understanding of ethical practices in organizations.
- the ability to use different methodologies for recognizing, analyzing, and solving problems in an organizational context (critical thinking).
- the ability to work effectively in teams to accomplish organizational goals.