Experiences: Home and Abroad
- "Foreign Language Assistants Share a Wealth of Knowledge" by Catherine Monson '12
- "Listen to a faculty-student team talk about organic farming in Japan from their trip in August '08." by Trent Chaffe '09
- "Asian Studies Researcher Establishes Scholarship" by Karl VanDerVeen
- "You speak what? Student Groups offer Language Practice, Cultural awareness" by Linnae Stole '10
- Expressions March '09 Newsletter Essay by Nou Yang '11 about her interim abroad in China and Japan.
Follow along, through photos, with the Asian Con students and Prof. Karil Kucera during their Interim in China and Japan (Asian Con 2: Meet Sojourners, Jan. '10).
Students Take on Study Abroad in Asia
Student Blogs & Journals
Follow Kyle Schut on his experiences in Taiwan!