Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
1) understanding of tools for research in the discipline.
2) familiarity with major discourse and practices in the discipline
3) the ability to critically analyze and assess works of theater: text and performance
4) oral and written skills that demonstrate critical thinking within the discipline
5) the ability to apply the learning from the specific areas of acting, directing, design and production to projects within and beyond the discipline