THE 14th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL AND OFF-CAMPUS STUDIES LITERARY CONTEST
We are now accepting written submissions for the 14th International and Off-Campus Studies Literary Contest.
1) DUE DATE: All entries must be submitted by Monday, March 18, 2013, to International & Off-Campus Studies in Tomson Hall 380.
2) ENTRIES: You may submit up to three entries, each of which should be submitted in a separate envelope marked with your name and a xeroxed copy of the form below. Entries should be no more than two single typed pages or 700 words.
3) SUBJECT: We will be looking for written expressions which are representative of your off-campus experience: Entries can be: short story, poem, journal entry, essay or any other type of literary form.
4) PARTICIPANTS: The contest is open to all students who have studied off-campus on St. Olaf International orDomestic programs during Semester II (2012), Yearlong (2011-2012), Semester I or Semester I/Interim (2012-2013) or Interim (2013).
5) RESPONSIBILITY/LIABILITY: International and Off-Campus Studies Office will be responsible for exhibiting the winning entries on their website in Spring, 2013.
6) Each winner will send the submission via an attachment to International & Off-Campus Studies, once notified of winning either Top Award or Honorable Mention.
7) Each entrant gives St. Olaf College the right to reproduce his/her entry for use in college publications or in any other non‑commercial manner.
SUBMIT A COMPLETED FORM WITH EACH ENTRY (it is important to have all information)
Name: ___________________________________ Class: ________ E-mail Address: ________________________
Off-Campus Program: _________________________________________
I am submitting a written form of expression about:
**Please give a title to the entry: ______________________________________________________________
Commentary (subject, anecdote about the writing, relation of subject to off-campus program):
**I GIVE ST. OLAF THE RIGHT TO REPRODUCE MY WRITING AND TO USE IT IN ANY MANNER TO PUBLICIZE INTERNATIONAL AND OFF-CAMPUS STUDIES AND ST. OLAF COLLEGE.