Users of the St. Olaf College Libraries must abide by the policies contained in all of the linked documents on this page.
- Circulation Policies
- Find out how long you can check out different types of materials, how often you can renew, and recall/fine policies.
- Collection Development Policy
- The Collection Development Policy includes information about selection, deselection, and donations.
- Course Reserve Policy
- Find out more information about how to find or place material on Course Reserve.
- Food and Drink Policy
- Food and drink policy for the Rolvaag Library.
- Gift Policy
- Gift guidelines for potential donors.
- Guest Access Policy
- Information on using the Libraries for those not affiliated with St. Olaf College.
- Rolvaag Library Special Collections Policy
- Information on using materials from our rare and fragile collections.