Faculty and Staff
This section contains employee headcounts, the archive of annual Faculty FTE spreadsheets, student-faculty ratios, and other demographic and compensation information about the faculty and staff.
Headcounts and FTE:
- IPEDS Employees Headcount
and FTE Estimate, Fall 2006-Fall 2011
(note that IPEDS Job Categories changed beginning Fall 2012)
- Student-Faculty Ratios, most recent 10 years
- Faculty FTE Records, 1996-2011
Faculty Salary & Compensation
St. Olaf Data:
- AAUP Salary & Compensation Data, 1965-current
- AAUP Compensation - Current Dollars, 1965-current
- AAUP Salaries - Current Dollars, 1965-current
- ACM Salary Comparisons, 1995-current
- ACM/GLCA Salary Comparisons, 10 most recent years
- AAUP Salary & Compensation Percentiles, 1995-2012 (biennial update)
- AAUP Salary & Compensation Percentiles, 1965-2010 (every five years)
- For more data about faculty, see a summary of commonly-asked Faculty Profile data taken from the most recent 10 years of the Common Data Set, or access the full Common Data Set.
- Faculty Professional Activities: maintained through the Office of the Dean of the College, this database enables faculty to easily and regularly report on their professional work. Click here to search the database by faculty/department, activity, keyword or date.