Instructions for E-bill
- Log into your SIS account.
- Click on the Financials link on the left side.
- This will bring you to the Financial Overview page. This page shows your current account and any prior statements that we have archived (“snapshots” of bills we have previously sent out).
- On the far right side of the Financial Overview page there is a drop down menu. To manage the emails where e-bills are sent, choose Bill Delivery Settings and click Go.
- On this page you will see all of your billing addresses. Under each billing address there is space for two email addresses.
- If you already have an email address attached to your billing address, but it is not currently being sent an e-bill, check the online box to the left of the email and click Update. Skip step 7 and go to step 8.
- If you need to add an email, click on Add Email Address. This will allow you to add two email addresses.
- After you have added the emails click Save. You will then be taken back to the Bill Delivery Settings page. You will be able to see the email address that you added.
- The "link" will allow whomever receives the email, to view your bill. You can send them a key (link) right now by clicking on that envelope. Otherwise the next bill that we generate will trigger the link to be sent.
Other things to keep in mind:
~ Only the student will be able to add email addresses and designate whether someone receives a link or not. Neither the Student Accounts Office, nor any other office on campus, can do this for you per FERPA rules.
~ You can log into the SIS Bill Delivery Settings page at anytime and change your settings.
~ The only page that is viewable via the key/link is the financial overview screen. Your parents/guardians will not be able to navigate to any other page (ex: grades, registration, etc...) in the SIS from this link.