Care and Use of Your Ole Card
- Keep your card away from all magnetic fields such as other magnets, TV's, VCR's, and stereo speakers. These can cause your card to become demagnetized therefore making them unable to function.
- Keep your card in your possession at all times.
- Report your card lost or stolen to protect Ole Card account funds.
- Keep your card in your wallet or protective holder.
- Loan your Ole Card to anyone else.
- Use your card as an ice scraper.
- Use your card as a lock opening device.
- Wash or dry your card.
- Bend or fold your card.
- Alter images printed on your card.
- Leave your card on your caf tray.
- Do not pass your card through any other cardsystems such as ATMs.
- The card comes with a lanyard hole. Do not punch additional holes in your card.