Category: Club Sports
The St. Olaf Rowing Club is for everyone from beginners to seasoned rowers. Our team trains both on the water in the boats, and in the gym on indoor rowing machines. Our outing site is on Union Lake, which is about 12 miles from campus. Rowing is a great sport, so get involved! For pictures, go to www.photobucket.com. Type in username: stolafrowing and password: umyaya. You can also search us on Facebook! "St. Olaf Rowing Club".
Meetings: Contact Hannah Pelegano, Head Coach, for practice times.
- Apparel Coordinator: Cristian Aguilar (aguila1)
- Commodore: Rebecca Deboer (deboer1)
- President: Lauren Harlow (harlow1)
- Equipment Manager: Ian Henley (henley1)
- Public Relations: Anna Leger (leger1)
- Treasurer: Hannah Matecko-Conti (mateck1)
- Head Coach: Hannah Pelegano (pelega1)
- Regatta Coordinator: Selene Serkland (serkla1)
- Assistant Coach: Helen Thieme (thieme1)
Last Updated: 2/26/18