St. Olaf Rowing Club
Category: Club Sports
The St. Olaf Rowing Club is for everyone from beginners to seasoned rowers. Our team trains both on the water in the boats, and in the gym on indoor rowing machines. Our outing site is on Union Lake, which is about 12 miles from campus. Rowing is a great sport, so get involved! For pictures, go to www.photobucket.com. Type in username: stolafrowing and password: umyaya. You can also search us on Facebook! "St. Olaf Rowing Club".
Meetings: Contact Erin Johnson, Head Coach, for practice times.
- SOC Coordinator: Charlie Bahnson (bahnson)
- Commodore: Cassidy Carlisle (carlis1)
- Public Relations: Lila Franklin (frankl2)
- President: Lauren Harlow (harlow1)
- Head Coach: Erin Johnson (johnsoee)
- Equipment Manager: Andrew Lupton (lupton1)
- Apparel Coordinator: Nathan Luttenegger (lutteneg)
- Treasurer: Hannah Matecko-Conti (mateck1)
- Assistant Coach: Hannah Pelegano (pelega1)
- Regatta Coordinator: Niels Ryden (ryden1)
Last Updated: 3/8/17