Mock Trial is a competition in which two teams from opposing schools, representing the prosecution or the defense, try a criminal or civil case against one another. Judges score the students based on their content and performance as an attorney or witness. Mock Trial travels to invitationals around the region and hosts a two-day invitational on campus called The Ole Open.
Meetings: Evening Practices and Weekend Competitions
- member: Emma Engebretson (engebr1)
- Co-Vice President: Mary Landis Gaston (gaston1)
- Co-President: Nicholas Gonnerman (gonner1)
- Co-Vice President: Carter Grannema (granne1)
- Co-President: Alex Screaton (screat2)
Last Updated: 2/26/18