Pre-Health Professionals Club
The St. Olaf Professionals Club provides support and resources for students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare field. The club hosts a variety of speakers and panels, organizes regular volunteer events, and discusses healthcare issues. Lastly, new members are paired with an upperclassmen mentor for insight on the dental/medical/PT/etc school application process and life on the Hill. The Pre-Med Club, Pre-Dent Club, and MAPS (Minority Association of Premedical Students) have recently collaborated to become facets of the new Pre-Health Club with the goal of encouraging more exploration of healthcare professions. Feel free to contact any of the leaders regarding membership or with any other questions. You can find our events on the G-cal located on our website (http://stolafprehealthclub.wordpress.com/).
Meetings: Weekly emails are sent by our Director of Communications. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our alias.
- VP of Medicine: Sam Almousa (almous1)
- VP of Dentistry: Simon Broccard (brocca1)
- Director of Communications, Executive Assistant: Annika Johnson (johnso2)
- VP of Allied Health: Jungoh Lee (lee3)
- President: Laelle Peterson (peters11)
- Mentorship Coordinator: Niels Ryden (ryden1)
Last Updated: 6/28/17