Society of Chemistry Students
The Society of Chemistry Students offers an opportunity for students interested in chemical science to become better acquainted, to secure the intellectual stimulation that arises from professional association, to obtain experience in preparing and presenting technical material before chemical audiences, to foster a professional spirit among the members, to instill a professional pride in the chemical sciences, and to foster an awareness of the responsibilities and challenges of the modern chemist.
- Co-President: Sam Brunclik (Bruncl1)
- Vice-President: Mary Beth Dahl (dahl1)
- Co-President: Jason Dickmeyer (Jedmeyer)
- Treasurer: Hao Huynh (Huynh3)
- President: Andrea Jorissen (joriss1)
Last Updated: 5/19/18