Next: Computer Graphics
Up: Index of Topics
Previous: Introduction to
- Copeland, Richard, How Children Learn Mathematics,
MacMillan Publishing Co., NY `74
- Hoffer, Geometry Is More Than Proof,
Mathematics Teacher, Jan `81
- Mathematics Teacher, Sept `85
- NCTM Geometry and Spatial Sense Addenda Series, Grades K-6
- NCTM Geometry In The Middle Grades Addenda Series, Grades 5-8
- NCTM Geometry From Multiple Perspectives Addenda Series, Grades 9-12
- NCTM Learning and Teaching Geometry, K-12;
1987 Yearbook, QA1.N3
- NCTM ``The Van Hiele Model of Thinking in Geometry Among Adolescents,''
Monograph No. 3 of the Journal for Research in Mathematics
- NCTM, Research Within Reach: Secondary School Mathematics
- Piaget, Jean, The Child's Conception of Space, The
Norton Library, NY `48, BF723.I515
- Piaget, Jean, The Child's Conception of Geometry, Harper
and Row Publishers, NY `60
- Piaget, Jean, How Children Form Mathematical Concepts,
Scientific American, Nov `53
- ``Pythagoras Meets Van Hiele,'' School Science and
Mathematics, March 1993.
- Teppo, Anne, ``Van Hiele Levels of Geometric Thought Revisited,''
in Mathematics Teacher, March 1991.
- Sprinthall, Richard, Educational Psychology,
Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., MA `81
- ``The Van Hiele Model of Thinking in Geometry Among Adolescents,''
Arithmetic Teacher, Oct. 1989.