Telephone and E-mail Directory

Directions: Enter a name (first or last or both and/or username without the for which to search. Choose whether to search the entire name (entered text can appear anywhere -- e.g., son would match Johnson or Sonnaga) or to match the beginning of the name (e.g., son would match Sonnaga).

College policy prohibits the release of students information to the public.
To be transfered to a student, you may call the campus switchboard at (507) 786-2222.

Name/Username Search

Search: Anywhere Begins with

Last name:

First name:



Department/Office Listings

Select a department/office to view a list of personnel.