Message to Faculty
The Piper Center is comprised of five program areas offering a host of opportunities for students to discern their vocation and gain career-related experience while pursuing an undergraduate degree. Within each program are initiatives that promote the Piper Center’s mission to “provide resources and experiences designed to empower students to maximize their liberal arts education and achieve their full potential.” The Piper Center is a resource center for students, providing information and assistance to help determine vocational goals and devise well-informed post-graduation plans.
The Piper Center would like to work with you to...
- Enhance teaching and learning through academic internships.
- Integrate civic engagement and community-based learning into your courses.
- Assist students in exploring career and life plans as an integrated component of a course or academic program.
- Develop new experiential learning opportunities and programs that connect with community organizations, employers and alumni.
- Develop programs and activities that cultivate entrepreneurial skills and behaviors in students with a focus on the social good.