Oles Advancing Social Innovation & Sustainablility
How to get involved
If you are interested in joining the network alias to hear about OASIS-sponsored events and projects, contact Kris Estenson, Assistant Director of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Center for Experiential Learning.
Click here to become a member of the OASIS Leadership Team!
The OASIS Leadership Team:
- Works with students to develop innovative projects for social change.
- Organizes educational panels, speakers, and workshops.
- Works with Megan Tsui, the CEL's Entrepreneur-in-Resident, to learn about business development and sustainability through bi-weekly workshops on subjects ranging from budgeting and fundraising to developing an exit stradegy.
- Meets with Social Innovation and Entrepreneurial Grant recipients to give them advice about their project, and help them grow.
The OASIS Alias helps you:
- Stay connected with Entrepreneurship-related events on campus (like E-Week speakers or panals).
- Get help from the leadership team when developing your own socially innovative venture!
- E-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the alias.