JOB AND INTERNSHIP SEARCH VIDEO WORKSHOPS
Attention Students: These video search workshops are for you! The workshops linked below were created by Piper Center staff members in order to give you just-in-time information tailored to move your job or internship search forward.
- Watch the general “Job & Internship Search Strategies” workshop first. You will hear tips and search options that apply no matter what your field of interest. Print the handouts (below the video link) prior to viewing the workshop so that you can follow along with the presenter.
- Select the specialized video workshop that best fits your interests. Prior to viewing, print the handouts linked just below the workshop you select.
- Stop by the Piper Center anytime Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm with any follow-up questions you may have. One of our knowledgeable Peer Advisors can assist you.
- Job & Internship Search Strategies (Video Workshop 13 minutes)
- The Entrepreneurial MINDset & SKILLset for the Search Process
- Transferable Skills & Action Verbs
- Informational Interviewing
- Job Shadowing
- Creating S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- The Online Alumni Directory
- Cover Letter
- Interviewing Techniques
- Job & Internship Search For Communications (Video Workshop 14 Minutes)
- Transferable Skills For The Communication Field
- Job & Internship Search For The Quantitative & Scientific Fields (Video Workshop 17 minutes)
- Quantitative & Scientific Fields
- Transferable Skills For The Quantitative & Scientific Field
- The Search for International Experience (Video Workshop 14 minutes)
- Logistics: The Reality of Going Global
- Your International Career: Getting Started
- Assessing International Opportunities
For more information, see the International Internship & Career Resources section of our student web page.