Communication with your Student Accessibility Specialist
How will I hear about things that are important?
- E-mail is the official communication tool of the college and of Student Accessibility Services.
- You will hear about notetaker assignments, alternate testing arrangements, audio texts, appointments, and other announcements through e-mail.
- You can reach Connie Ford at email@example.com or Laura Knobel-Piehl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I stay on top of all the e-mail?
- Check your e-mail at least twice each day.
- Make a habit of responding to things right away so that they don’t pile up.
- Once you’ve taken care of something, delete or archive the message.
- Use the “task” function on Google Mail so that you can keep track of “to do” items that come to you by e-mail.
Do I use e-mail to make appointments?
- We prefer that you call the ASC to schedule your appointments. Please call 507-786-3288 or stop in during office hours.