Documentation Assistants are the people who help write the step-by-step directions and documents that others on campus use to get their jobs done or answer questions they have about technology.
- Write new documentation for the IT web site.
- Verify and update existing documentation on the web site.
- Learn new software packages.
- Work on general computing projects.
- Misc. office-related tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in PCs, Macintoshes, and networking.
- Strong knowledge of or interest in learning a wide range of PC and Macintosh applications.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Self starter and able to work without much supervision.