Configuring Android Devices for the St. Olaf Wireless Network
Follow these instructions for connecting your Android device to the St. Olaf wireless network.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Tap Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap St. Olaf.
- Set the EAP method to "PEAP".
- Set the Phase 2 authentication to "MSCHAPV2".
- Enter your username in the Identity field.
- Enter your password in the Wireless password field. (Leave the Anonymous identity field empty.)
- Click Connect.
- You will be connected to the St. Olaf wireless network.