Configuring your Blackberry device for the St. Olaf Wireless Network
Follow these instructions to connect your Blackberry device to the St. Olaf wireless network. These instructions are for Blackberry OS 4.6 and newer.
- From the home screen click Manage Connections.
- Scroll down to Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- Click Next.
- Click Scan for Networks.
- Scroll down to St. Olaf and click on it.
- Make sure Security Type is "PEAP".
- Enter your username and password.
- Scroll down to Connect and click.
- Once you get the Connection Successful screen, click Next.
- Click Finish.
- You will be connected to the St. Olaf wireless network.