OFF-CAMPUS COMMUNITY WORK STUDY: APPLICATION PROCESS
- Students must have a federal or state work study award to be eligible for off-campus work study opportunities at an hourly wage of $9.28.
- Students are allowed to work during the academic school year including breaks.
- Complete the online application for each position you are interested in. The application should be submitted to Julie Bubser electronically. Your application will be reviewed and forwarded to the organization who will contact you for a possible interview based on your qualifications and experience.
- The organization will contact the applicant and the Work Study Coordinator if selected for the position.
- Once a position has been offered and accepted, the student is required to meet with the Work Study Coordinator to complete the required paperwork and review program details prior to the work start date.