Interlibrary Loan is now Resource Sharing. Learn more
* First Name
* Last Name
* E-mail Address @stolaf.edu
Cell Phone Number
Major, if known
Year of Graduation
* Work Award Amount
Please contact the Financial Aid office if you don't know the amount.
* Do you currently have an on-campus job?
Please list your current and past work study positions, if any.
Please list any extracurricular activities you are involved in.
* Are you able to lift 40 pounds, unpack and shelve books, and push carts of books?
* Please identify the software applications you have experience with:
Catalyst (the library catalog)
Citation management tools (EndNote, Zotero, etc.)
Screen capture software (Camtasia, etc.)
I do not have experience with any of these
* Choose the three qualities below that best describe you:
I enjoy helping people.
I have good communication/people skills.
I am self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
I have the ability to complete tasks accurately and with attention to detail.
I have excellent organizational skills.
I enjoy working independently to identify and solve problems.
I easily learn and adapt to new technologies and software.
Please describe any customer service experience you have.
How do you usually find an answer to a research question for one of your courses?
* Please write a few sentences about why you want to work for the library, what skills, experiences, or knowledge (other than those listed previously) you would bring to the job, and how working for the library can benefit you.
* What positions would you prefer? (Please check all that you would consider)
* Which term(s) can you work?
* How many hours per week do you want to work?
* Please check all the days and time slots you are available to work (see information in "Library Position Details" for hours that are available for each position).
If employed, I agree to regularly work my designated schedule. I understand that work through to the end of the semester is required and that my schedule will be adjusted to accommodate my exam schedule. I agree to find my own replacement for shifts that I cannot work, or obtain supervisor approval at least one week in advance of an absence (except in case of an illness or other unforeseeable event).