Category: Club Sports
The St. Olaf Rowing Club is for everyone from beginners to seasoned rowers. Our team trains both on the water in boats, and in the gym on indoor rowing machines. Our outing site is on Union Lake, which is about 12 miles from campus. Rowing is a great sport, so get involved! Find us on Instagram @stolafrowing or Facebook by searching "St. Olaf Rowing Club"
Meetings: Contact Head Coach Helen Thieme for practice times.
- Treasurer: Matthew Jaeger (jaeger3)
- Assistant Coach: Luis Mendez (mendez7)
- President: Selene Serkland (serkla1)
- Head Coach: Helen Thieme (thieme1)
- Advisor: Ryan Townzen (townze1)
Last Updated: 7/26/19