My goal is to help students navigate change and challenges throughout college by using a cognitive- behavioral and mindfulness approach. As a Certified Mental Performance Consultant, I am also passionate about helping althletes develop mental skills to enhance performance and overall wellbeing. I strive to be culturally sensitive and create a safe space for BIPOC and LGBT+ individuals. Personally, I enjoy running, playing music, fishing, and watching football.
- M.A., Sport & Exercise Psychology- Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN (2020)
- B.A., Psychology- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN (2018)
- Graduate Mental Performance Consultant- Center for Sport & Performance Psychology, Mankato, MN
- Personal Care Assistant- Student Experience, Minneapolis, MN
- Youth & Family Advocacy Intern- The Bridge for Youth Homeless Shelter, Minneapolis, MN