I am currently pursuing my Masters of Social Work (MSW) degree at the University of St. Thomas. I look forward to working with college students using a variety of different tools including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and mindfulness. Personally, I enjoy being active through running and biking, as well as spending time with my husband and two children.
- MBA, Management- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- BME, Mechanical Engineering- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) intern, Arubah Emotional Health
- Director of Product Management, Financial services software industry
- Sales & Mechanical Design Engineer, Telecommunications industry